Odyssey Sports Junior Olympic Volleyball
2004-2005 Registration Information and Policies
Registration: Each player and their parent/guardian must complete and sign the registration and policy forms. Additional registration and policy forms can be obtained at our website, listed below, or by contacting Kristen Stackiewicz at 724-387-3039. Registration forms and a down payment of $150.00 must be received by November 25, 2003. A $10.00 late fee will be assessed to registrations received after November 25, 2003. Account balances are due no later than January 15, 2005. East Coast Championship Fees are due by February 28, 2005.
Refunds*: Junior Olympic players requesting refunds prior to December 1, 2004 will receive a full refund minus a $25.00 processing fee in the form of a check. Refund requests on or after December 1, 2004 will receive a full refund minus a $25.00 processing fee in the form of a credit redeemable only for future Odyssey Sports programs or camps. No refunds will be made after January 1, 2005.
*Refund policy applies only to Junior Olympic Fees. Camp and workout fees are only refundable 24 hours before the camp/workout start date and are only eligible for an Odyssey Sport credit minus the $25.00 processing fee. No cash refunds will be given for camps/workouts.
Fundraising: Available at the Workout or by calling 724-387-3039.
1. All OVR Policies and Rules must be respected.
2. J.O. workout is strongly recommended so that team placement can be determined A.S.A.P.
3. The Odyssey Sports staff determines team placements and playing time. Each team member will have the opportunity to compete in each and every match.
4. Players may be respectfully termed practice players. Practice players will practice with their respective age groups and will be trained vigorously for future placement on an Odyssey Sports J.O. volleyball team. Practice players are eligible for a reduced fee of $150.00, which includes coaching fees, gym time, and a sweatshirt. Practice players are not registered OVR players and are not eligible to play in tournaments.
5. Practices are mandatory. Any player without a verbal excuse to her coach 6 hours prior to a practice will not be eligible to start in the next tournament. Volleyball is a team sport and we expect players to respect teammates by attending practices.
6. It is the responsibility of each and every coach and player to remain at the tournament until our obligation as a team is met.
7. No player will be allowed to play in a tournament until all of their fees are paid.
9/04 Odyssey Sports
Odysseysports.tripod.com (no www)